An internal error occurred (Unexpected data length). stock ROMs “If you are still having problems, send a service report to Victron Energy. An internal error occurred (Opcode not supported). Please send a service report to Victron Energy. Perhaps the bond information is no longer valid? Please remove the product from the list of paired devices and retry.
After getting the reasons of this error, I started to look for solutions. You can also download IPSW files manually from third-party sites such as IPSW.me, which you can then use to downgrade the system software on the iPhone and iPad. You’ll see several DMG (Apple Disk Image) and PLIST (Property List) files, including a folder holding the iPhone, iPad, or iPod firmware, if you ever choose to extract one.
To help our readers, we have come up with some bonus tips to fix iPhone won’t restore problem. Please check the connection, power cycle the product and try again. File has an incompatible version number.
- After you uninstall antivirus software, the issue “The iPhone could not be updated/restored because the firmware file was corrupt or is not compatible” mostly goes away.
- However, to fix the issue you will need to do a couple of extra steps other than launching iTunes and pressing the Backup or Restore buttons.
- Every operation in your device is controlled by the firmware, for example, rebooting, opening camera or installing apps.
- Here are the most commons reasons for iOS won’t update.
- Not sure how to reverse the disabled status.
As this program sometimes will blocks some files to protect your computer. Thus try to disable antivirus before restoring iPhone, iPad, etc. After you click Reinstall iOS, iMazing will use your selected method to install the software. If you’ve selected an .ipsw file, installation will take a few minutes.
- Step 1 After install iPhixer tool on your computer, launch up it and choose the Standard Mode for repairing your device.
- If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave us a comment below, or download and take TunesKit iOS System Recovery a try.
- In the world of iPhone and Apple devices, firmware has become a broader and interchangeably used term.
Go ahead and choose your preferred solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and unleash the true potential of your device. In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable. Try using a different computer or replace your cable. An error like this might happen due to a hardware issue. If you still get it, then you might need to put your device on recovery stage while connecting it to your system. The connected product does not match the specified model in the file. Could not start updating, firmware is not for this product.